Honestly, if I didn’t look hideous afterwards, I could paint my face for hours! I do prefer natural looks and if I wanted to I could be ready in 10 minutes. Still, the process of applying your makeup reminds me so much of painting. From a girl who only started using makeup when she turned 18 to someone has a hard time resisting the urge cake up her face for fun, things have changed quite a bit! It’s not new paints or markers that get me excited, but new makeup and beauty releases. And given that I’m not very good at restricting myself, I thought I will share the products I’m currently testing with you from now on. Especially this month I’m trying out a few really exciting ones, and as I’m going to Paris in a few days, I’ll surely pick up some more new products at Sephora.
What I’m testing right now (Aug 16)
- Nude by Nature Make Up*: Mineral make-up from Australia with the prettiest packaging ever. So far the contour & highlight products seem to be the winners. A full review is coming soon!
- Collection Precision Contouring Stick* (£3.99): The easiest way to get into contouring. Highly pigmented, but easy to blend. Since I have combination skin, I’ve been using it for quick touch-ups in the evening.
- Glossier Haloscope (~£17): A makeup bag essential, this highlighter applies incredibly natural and is so easy to use. Rather than being glittery, it gives you a dewy look.
- Glossier Cherry Balm Dotcom (~£9): Loved the original for its long-lasting moisture, and this one adds a hint of colour, while smelling like cherry gummy.
- Klorane Dry Seburegulating Shampoo* (£8): I thought Klorane’s Oat Milk Dry Shampoo was my fav, but it’s been replaced by this Seburegulating Dry Shampoo with Nettle. Perfectly absorbs excess sebum, no white patches and adds volume to the hair!
- Klorane Seboregulating Treatment Shampoo* (£8): I’ve been using it for a bit more than a week now, and I feel like my hair does indeed feel less greasy than usual. Normally I go for dry shampoo on the 2nd day after a wash, but now I only use it on the 3rd. Let’s see!
Let me know, if you want a full review on any of the products!